Here are a couple of shots from Sadie's Valentine's "photo shoot". A lady from church, Cindy, got Mersadie the cute heart outfit! Thanks Miss Cindy!! Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day - we're sending love your way!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She could be a little model on Project Runway, with her cute Valentine's ensemble! Happy Valentine's Day, Sadie!!
What a Valentine. She has to be the cutest baby in Southern California! But of course I would think that since I am her Grammy.
Have a fun Valentine Day sweetie
you dont even have to ask if i will be your valentine. How could ANYONE resist you are the most beautiful valentine ever sorry shan marisa and grammy. cute outfit happy FIRST valentine's day Sadie bug. Papa loves you.
oh my! cutie pie!
AWWW...that's all I need to say! Too cute!!
Shannon that is the cutest little Valentine ever! She is so cute! I love the outfit she makes me want to have a little girl again!
Post a Comment