CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Twist and Shout & Pigtail Princess

Sadie has learned how to twist caps now...and the first thing she got into was my mascara, of course. I HAD to take pictures. Hey, at least she knew where to put it.

Here's Sadie's "Cheese" smile.

Look at those lashes! BEAUTIFUL!


Mersadie FINALLY has at least a little bit of hair, so I decided to try for some pigtails. Even though they look ridiculous, I thought they were cute. This picture is way off focus-wise, but I love the expression.


Here's Mersadie today with more pigtails. She actually doesn't pull them out!


I could just eat her up, couldn't you?


3 comments:

Pambo said...

Her eyelashes are so long and I agree they are beautiful. Can't believe she leaves her piggy tails alone. She is definitely a diva in the making! Fun photos and I loved your Christmas cards. They were great.

Mom's Club said...

sounds familure!!! how fun, the day will come when you'll get to play make-up with her!! She is too cute with those piggys!!! looooooooooooooove it!

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Her eyelashes are AMAZING!! And her pigtails are just too cute!! She is just a beautiful little girl!