So it's been a busy summer for us so far and we hadn't taken time to go to the beach until today. I've been waiting for this for weeks - I LOVE the ocean and I was so excited to take Sadie this year beacause I thought she would enjoy it. We got her this cute swim suit with a matching cover-up and she completely looked the part of California girl and when we arrived at the ocean, she was all smiles - squeals of delight and all. There was only one problem. This happy baby you see.....
Look at that face and those curled toes - she's not gonna do it! In fact....
Sadie was very content on the beach towel, in the shade, munching on some teddy grahams and sipping some water.
Here is our family picture from the day. Sadie is not too excited because she thought we were going to try and put her down in the sand again.
.jpg)
6 comments:
Who would have guess that our little "California girl" would act this way -- remnd her of this when she is older and wants to spend all her time at the beach!
She did look like she was happy and content under the shade and blanket.
Love,
Grammy
How funny! I laughed out loud at that face and that determination! You just never know how kids are going to react. I'm with Sadie - I don't like sand between my toes (or anywhere else for that matter!) either. Thanks for sharing. Those pics were great!
kayli was the same way at that age when we took her to florida! her little faces are so cute...gotta love it!
I don't care how crowded that beach is, I want to be there! The pictures of Sadie are adorable. There is not much cuter than babies in bathing suits.
I love her face expressions! Enjoy her sitting still on that towel! I don't think Scott and I sat down once at the beach with Jack. He was always running in the ocean! I miss it already!
hey, choice between SAND between the toes and HOT sun or TEDDY grahams,shade and water? Tell her papa said she made a WISE choice. Love and miss YA'LL. Love dad and papa
Post a Comment